Some organizations that we partner with include:
- End New Jim Crow Action Network (E.N.J.A.N.) is a network dedicated to working in the Hudson Valley to fight the racist criminal justice system.
- Dutchess County Department of Probations
- Mediation Center of Dutchess County
- Dutchess County Public Defenders Office advocates for the protection of the constitutional rights of indigent clients. Interns engage in a variety of duties ranging from courtroom observation to the preparation of pre-sentencing memorandums.
- Office of the District Attorney, Dutchess County
- Dutchess County Courts. Students may intern with family court judges and in the county court.
- Exodus Transitional Community delivers innovative programming tailored to adults and youth affected by the justice system, and advocates for a society in which all can achieve social, economic, and spiritual well –being.
- Local Attorneys. Students with an interest in interning with a local attorney should contact the Community-Engaged Learning Office early.