View a map of CEL opportunities.
ORGANIZATIONS interested in offering our students community-engaged learning opportunities are invited to complete our Community-Engaged Learning Partnership Request form.
We offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Community organizations that work in the areas of human services, reproductive justice, food security, domestic violence, child abuse, immigration, poverty, homelessness, urban revitalization
- Governmental agencies and offices of elected officials
- Cultural agencies such as theatres, museums, galleries, monasteries, arts organizations, and commissions
- Health and mental health service providers including hospitals, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and independent practitioners
- Historical sites, libraries, societies, research institutions, and think tanks.
- Youth service and education providers, including community centers and tutoring programs, schools for special needs, and public and parochial schools.
- Environmental agencies, farm, and veterinarians
- Legal services providers including courts, Offices of the District Attorney and Public Defender, and private attorneys
- Media including publishing houses, graphic designers, magazines, and film studios
- Business and Technological and financial services