A sampling of possibly agency placements.
- Dutchess County Public Defenders Office advocates for the protection of the constitutional rights of indigent clients. Interns engage in a variety of duties ranging from courtroom observation to the preparation of pre-sentencing memorandums.
- Office of the District Attorney, Dutchess County
- Dutchess County Courts. Students may intern with family court judges and in the county court.
- Exodus Transitional Community
- Local Attorneys. Students with an interest in interning with a local attorney should contact the Community-Engaged Learning Office early.